Stay away from cheques, late payment and lost bills and enjoy the convenience for recharging your mobile, DTH service and data card through Reload.in. It is the fast and safe online service that also makes your bill payment a hassle free experience.
At present, mobile phones have become essential part of everyday life because they have made life easier, communication stronger and staying connected with friends and family all the time. There are numerous telecom partners in India – Airtel, Vodafone, BSNL, Docomo, Idea and many more that provides cost effective prepaid and postpaid mobile, DTH and Data card service. In postpaid, bill is issued at the end of the month as per uses and in prepaid, you have to pay before you use. However, mobile phone recharge and mobile bill payment are such a boring task that people can’t neglect. But now, you don’t need to stand in long queue or issue cheques or pay late payment fees to accomplish your boring task of recharging your phone DTH, and Data card service, because you can do it online at Reload.in. It is the first multi-recharge system that you can use for making your payment transactions for services ranging from mobile recharges, data card recharges, DTH recharges and host of other activities in time to come. This is the perfect place for individuals who don’t get time to recharge their Mobile, DTH, Data card due to hectic busy schedule. So, now without disturbing your ongoing task pay your postpaid bill and recharge your prepaid connection with this innovative facility.
Reload.in is a creation of experienced young & visionary individuals who have worked in multiple services organizations and solved various complex projects. It is one of the most secure online recharge distributor companies where users can recharge and pay bills of Mobile, DTH, Data card and more. It delivers simple, fast and hassle-free recharge experiences as well as develops strong technical support to make the recharge experience reliable, secure, intuitive and seamless for the end user. It gives you the power to stay connected 24x7x365, so that user can make transaction securely from anywhere at his/her convenience. It’s an easy and reliable medium for both mobile and online users to recharge their Mobile & DTH.
It’s a free online recharge and bill payment service by which retailer/distributor/user can top-up any Mobile (Pre-Paid and Post-Paid), DTH, and Data Card Recharge very easily and conveniently. No matter whether you are using Airtel service or Vodafone service because you can recharge for all leading mobile operators in India including Aircel, Airtel, BSNL, Idea, Loop Mobile, MTNL (Delhi), MTNL (Mumbai), MTS, Reliance, T24, Tata Docomo, Tata Indicom, Tata Walky, Uninor, Videocon, Virgin Mobile CDMA, Virgin Mobile GSM & Vodafone. Moreover, you can recharge Airtel Digital TV, Dish TV, Reliance Digital TV, Sun Direct, Tata Sky & Videocon d2h.
At this online platform, you can enjoy three types of services – online recharges, online bill payment and get free credits. It is simple and user-friendly way to recharge and pay bill. However, registration is not required for paying bill and online recharges. It is compulsory to get free credits.
Follow below steps to recharge mobile, DTH and Datacard service:
- Enter your prepaid mobile number, choose operator and circle and then enter recharge amount.
- When you move cursor on recharge amount, you will get recharge plans of your operator on right side to know about its latest discount and offers.
- Hit “recharge” button to go ahead.
- After that, it will ask your email address and mobile number.
- Continue process with or without entering password
- On next page, get order summary and choose payment method.
- You can make payment either through ATM/DEBIT/CREDIT card or net banking.
- At last provide your personal detail to make a payment.
- Choose operator, enter your customer ID and recharge amount.
- Then, provide email address and customer ID and make payment through ATM/DEBIT/CREDIT card or net banking
- Enter data card number, choose operator and enter recharge amount
- Then follow the procedure mentioned in mobile recharge.
How to make bill payment:
Here, you can make a bill payment for mobile and data card service.
- Enter postpaid mobile number or data card number, choose operator and enter recharge amount
- Hit “PAY” button to continue process
- Enter email address and mobile phone number or data card number
- Then, provide payment details to make a payment
Get free credits:
Users of Reload.in can also get free reload recharge or credit by making shopping through Reload.in. Here, you can make a shopping of fashion products, food products, travel comfort product, electronics products, babycare product, furniture, health care, books, and accessories. Registration is required to get free reload credits. For the registration, you have to provide your email address, mobile number, user name and password. You can also connect with the site by using your facebook account.
Before making purchase, you have to login in the site first. After that, open site listed on page to make a purchase. Free Recharge is mentioned on every site to get easy idea. So just click on site and complete your purchase in the same session after clicking from reload.in.