Upload a wide photo to your Facebook profile using the service called PicScatter. Now, you can make your Facebook profile images little more attractive with the help of PicScatter that provides a very simple and easy to understand interface. You have to just take a particular picture and slice & positioned it up across your major profile image. There are multiple options available on the site to set your pic that appears wide. Process takes only few seconds so what are you waiting for? Catch hold of this great service without registration and free of cost at PicScatter.com, created by Till Haunschild.
Screenshot of picscatter.com website
How to acquire wide Facebook profile photo through PicScatter.com?
First of all visit the site and upload picture directly that you saved or using your webcam or activate premium. Premium user can get many benefits like remove branding/advertisement; publish to fan pages, use webcam capture and filters, and support Pic Scatter. Tick mark if you want to include main picture. After uploading on PicScatter, set the position of your images by dragging your pic. Then you can add text and publish it directly to Facebook or send to your friend for their profile page. The options provided on the site to set the photo include Zoom for viewing far and near image, choose image filters that give an extraordinary look to the pic, select wall pictures, add or remove info lines and type message in whatever color you desire.
- No registration required and process is very fast.
- Free to use and easy to understand.
- Automatically generates wide profile image for new Facebook profile design and directly publish to Facebook.
- Provide you option to post the profile images you create to a friend’s wall, or the wall of a page.
- No Photoshop methods to memorize or measurements to be made.
- “Made with picscatter.com” bar is added in the bottom of your main profile image.