People spend a lot of their life inside their vehicles that means they have spent more and are still going to spend a fair share of their yearly or monthly salary on gas. Gas prices keep going up and that’s why our money in wallet keeps evaporating more quickly. People try several ways to cut down the overall fuel consumption. Presently, Americans spend more money on transportation than their daily needs or clothing. It’s time to cut down these costs with ExxonMobil gas card that can become perfect for them to pay for their gas at the fuel pump or for buying items and gas in the convenience store at Exxon or Mobil stations. ExxonMobil Gift Cards is like a credit card that can be used in a reward program for employees of their business or as gifts for friends and family. If you are user of ExxonMobil gift card, then visit ExxonMobilGiftCard.com to buy, access and check balance for card.
The ExxonMobil Gift Card is really very useful gift card that assist you save on purchases at the gas pump and beyond. A good thing about an Exxon Mobil Gift card is that it can be used in the store at nearly 10,000 Exxon and Mobil stations around the nation. Users can use cards towards purchasing snacks, beverages and convenience items, fuel for the road, and car wash services and impromptu repairs. Exxon Mobil Gift Card is ideal gift for anyone who owns a car. Fuel cards are great gifts that can be gifted to women or men of any age for any occasion – birthday, graduation, college gift, and thank you card.
Exxon cards are sold in three different prices – $25, $50, and $100. Consumers can order cards online or by phone. Bulk orders as well as individual gift card orders are available for consumers. By visiting the Exxon Mobile Gift Card homepage, card holders can check their card balance. They can view Card Balance section by providing gas card number.
How to use ExxonMobil Gas Card to Pay at the Fuel Pump?
- To use your gift card at the fuel pump, check your balance of the card. The gift card works with your balance, so every time you use the card, the balance will reduce until it reaches zero. You are able to check balance by calling at customer service number available on the back side of the card and by entering account number.
- Insert the card into the card reader at the fuel pump as per direction.
- Select your fuel grade and pump your gas.
Use card at the convenience store:
- Take any item that you want to purchase to the cashier and tell him how much gas and items you want to purchase. After that cashier will total the cost of the products and gasoline that you are going to obtain.
- Swipe your ExxonMobil gas card, or give it to the cashier.
- Sign the receipt to allow the use of your gift card.
- Select your fuel grade.
How to buy, access and check balance of ExxonMobil gift cards?
- To check balance of ExxonMobil Gift Cards, visit ExxonMobilGiftCard.com.
- Click on the View Card Balance tab on the left side of the page.
- After that enter your 19-digit ExxonMobil Gift Card number and given letters in the necessary field.
Throughout the ExxonMobilGiftCard.com, individuals and businessmen can also order gift card by selecting denomination that you want to order, enter the quantity, and click on the Add to Cart button. Your gift card will not work if it becomes inactive, damaged, expired or has zero balance. Users can verify their card through website or by phone and submitting replacement form to SVM. There are no charges for replacing deactive card. One best part of the card is that consumers can exchange their card with another brands like 76, ARCO, BP, Chevron, Conoco, Phillips 66, Sunoco or Texaco with 15% fee and remaining card balance.