VegSource.com is one-stop destination and fabulous online resource for people who are thinking to become a vegetarian. The VegSource website is jam-packed with details that support people who are trying to live the vegetarian lifestyle. If you want to become a vegetarian or are already a vegetarian, VegSource perhaps has a bundle of things you may like such as vegan recipes, stories, celebrities, videos, articles, a colonized discussion board, information from medical doctors, experts and nutritionists, and a group of people that share an curiosity in health, diet and planet through which you desire to visit the site repeatedly. Right now you can join and take part of this active online community.
Screenshot of VegSource.com website
Generally Vegetarian diets can aid people to lose weight. VegSource suggests weight loss plans including focus on fruits, vegetables and whole grains, persisting that consumption of any fat will bear ultimately at someplace on your body. For weight loss, they promote a healthy dose of exercise and psychological welfare like relaxation methods excluding weight loss solutions in pill type. To have a healthier body, it is always suggested by dietitians to eat larger servings of fruits and vegetables and less meat. Several people keen to lose weight and uphold a fit body are incorporated in the vegetarianism movement. People are confused which type of diet to eat whether veg, vegan, ovo, lacto, etc. On these complex aspects of vegetarianism, VegSource spotlights by providing a huge bank of information, recipes, healthy lifestyle tips, FAQs, and a newsletter.
VegSource is being developed by Sabrina and Jeff Nelson after decades of living the vegetarian life adopted for health and social motive. Detailed description on the type of foods that a vegetarian can follow and what to avoid is given by VegSource. Also check out reasons for being vegetarian and cardiovascular disease hazards on the site. The website is visited hundreds of thousand of people ever day. Most of the visitors are from US, i.e. 58.7% while the traffic from UK is 7.1% and Canada brings 4.8%. From rest of the world 29.4% visits come. However, people may believe the website disorganized and crowded which sometimes cause you to press the “back” button on the browser in place of looking it ahead.
- Find healthy food diets, raw food recipes, vegetarian food pyramid together with helpful information regarding vegetarian nutrition and food.
- Various links of products, recipes and other details associated to vegetarianism.
- Many newsletters and articles that talk about some issues which can influence readers for move to vegetarianism.
- Few articles contain info on fad diets like Atkins diet, obesity in common and foods high in oil and sugar.
- Readers can be motivated by reading few success stories and videos that VegSource post.
- Website looks very messy with full of advertisements.
- Layout is replica of huffington post.