Lots of cooking websites are available on the net for virtually any sort of food. In fact, one may get confused which site to follow. Many sites allow you to find cooking recipes as per the ingredients you desire to be included in the recipe. But the new intelligent recipe search site, Gojee.com works differently as here you can look for recipe that prohibit ingredients you dislike. It has amazing recipes collection and so much dazzling photos that you will slaver all over your keyboard.
Gojee.com has been launched recently and you can see a host of recipes by intellectual and creative food writers on the site. Gojee not only compares recipes from the world’s most enthusiastic food writers but also suggest recipes personalized to what you are yearning and what you have reserved at home. Gojee picks recipes from popular blogs such as Big Girls Small Kitchen, Fresh365, Food 52, and afterward pairs them with appealing images and a link to the original site. For people, who enjoy cooking food by just looking at photo, it might be the most pleasing way to find somewhat new to cook. Presently, the site has below 50,000 recipes, however is focused on adding quality recipes vs. quantity.
How to search recipes?
When you visit the site, you will see beautiful photos of different recipes scrolling. Water comes in everyone’s mouth as soon as they watch these absolutely delicious recipes. Before you start looking for recipes, you need to hit ‘get cookin’ icon and create an account. Type the ingredient which you are fond of in ‘I crave’ box and mention the thing you already have in your refrigerator or link your grocery store rewards card and they will add your purchases for you. You can even indicate the ingredient that must not be included in the recipes displayed due to any reason like allergy or else. For example, searching for eggs and yogurt, you could add paneer to your likes and sugar to your dislikes as some person may be diabetic in your home.
Now in a semi-transparent window, check out names of the recipes with a short description of dish, and a link to the complete recipe on the food blog. Also take a look on wonderful image of the dish in the background. Using arrows, switch to other recipes that emerge in the right and left of the webpage. You can give star to the recipe for saving it to your favorites. You can share any recipe with friends through email the recipe page or share it on Twitter and Facebook.
- Great food recipe search site.
- Some key features to assist the uncertain and tapped out home cook turn leftovers into an astonishing dish.
- All the recipes featured have been selected from decent food writers.
- Narrow down your recipe search by specifying ingredients to include and exclude.
- Free user friendly service where you can check out your favorite recipes when you revisit later.
- Displays list of ingredients, recipe description and link for preparation instructions.
- View eye-catching pictures of completed recipes and even share recipes with relatives or friends.
- Recipes are not given in categorized form so it becomes little tough to find any particular recipe.
- Only gives one reference link to the website at which one method is provided to prepare any dish.