Food lovers can search any recipes online and even compare recipes to pick up the favorites at Foodily.com. It brings both recipes and friends together since Foodily understands what you’re seeking for and what your friends like so they can link up the two.
Foodily offers recipes from well-known websites like The Pioneer Woman, All Recipes, Martha Stewart, etc. Results shown by Foodily are from everywhere – popular websites, blogs that have just surfaced and then allows you make use of the resulting data to interact with their presented social graphs.
How to find recipes at Foodily.com?
Just type in any recipe you are searching for or what you have in terms of produce. You can find the whole database for recipes you crave to cook as per ingredients, keywords, and also ingredients that you do not desire to cook with. You are soon offered with a pleasant clean window that has many pictures and titles making it simple to understand. You can even filter your results by recipes that initially appeared on a blog, which are low-carb, low in fat, contain high levels of fiber, top-rated, etc. The preparation details are easy and you have the choice to print them out also. The search results seem to have several algorithms working in the backdrop like friends who have already shared a recipe and what is in season in your area of the sphere.
All recipes on Foodily.com is provided with the amount of time required to get ready the meal, preparation instructions or a link to the instructions, it’s rating, and the nutrition content per gram. It becomes easier for you to precisely determine how many calories, grams of fat, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, cholesterol, sodium and dietary fiber is in your food. One can even share the recipe to family or friends through Facebook. Others may comment on the menu, share their opinion and insert extra dishes they want to bring.
- Provides the most wonderful and intuitive technique to find and share recipes.
- Type in a dish or a particular spice and the search engine comes up with a list of recipes.
- Narrow down the search of recipe by giving the name of the ingredients that you don’t want to be included in the recipe.
- The site is very fast, search functionality is fantastic and the ability to share is also great.
- For sharing the recipe, facebook account is needed and no other option is available to share.